Have you ever wondered what an APK is? Why, when you want to install a MOD app or game, do you have to install it using an APK? Here is everything related to the APK that you should read and know to avoid and associate problems.
1. About APK
What is an APK?
APK is an acronym for “Android application package,” an application installer used in the Android operating system. APK is a ZIP file based on the JAR format and has a .apk extension.
Why do you need APK?
- From time to time, you want to experience new games and applications that are not yet available on Google Play.
- Install apps that are blocked or restricted in certain countries on Google Play.
- There is no Play Store application on your phone / Cannot open the Play Store application.
- Installing apps via APK also allows you to install paid apps that are copyright infringing.
What is Obb?
Obb is an additional data file for the application. Some need them to function, while others don’t. If you see the Obb download link in the MundoPerfecto posts, you should download them.
What are APKs?
With the Android App Bundles launch, this new Google Play format will make it impossible to share APKs anymore. Replace it with APKs.
Cannot Install APKS in the usual way. To install APKs, you must use the Split APKs Installer (SAI) (see installation instructions below).
Allow installation of third-party applications on your device
If you want to install the game or application through the APK, you need to make sure that the phone can install third-party applications.
To do so, go to Settings> Privacy> and select Unknown sources.
Install an APK
Installing an APK file is as simple as eating a cake. You download it from our website, click on it, and you will see a notification, select Install to install the application on your device.
Install an APKs
Note: To install an APKs file, you must first have the Split APKs Installer (SAI) installed on your device. Split APKs Installer (SAI) is available on Google Play.
- Step 1: Open Split APKs Installer (UPS) -> select Install APK
- Step 2: Navigate to the location of the downloaded APKs file -> Select.
- Step 3: The installation window appears. Select Install.
Installing the application with Obb data
If the application you want to install has an OBB, follow these steps:
Note: To install an OBB file, you must first have the Split APKs Installer (SAI) installed on your device.
- Step 1: Download the MundoPerfecto.net APK and install it.
- Step 2: Download OBB.
- Step 3: Open Split APKs Installer (UPS) -> select Install OBB
- Step 4: Browse to the location of the downloaded OBB file (.zip) -> Select.
This app will install OBB in the Android / OBB path automatically. Once done, you can open the application.
3. Common problems when installing APK
1. “Application not installed” error
Take each of the following steps:
a, If you get this error, you may have another version of the app (already on the phone) that you are trying to install. Uninstall it first!
b, May also activate the Play Protect function to trigger the Play Protect part. Disable Play Protect.
c, This error can also occur because your phone does not support this APK file.
d, If you’ve done all of the above and still can’t fix the problem, try rebooting the device!
2. Error “Download failed because you may not have purchased this application.”
This error usually occurs with applications containing OBB. It seems that you forgot to download OBB.
What if you copied the OBB to the correct position and still get an error? Try to install the original version from Google Play first, then uninstall it. And try installing the APK / OBB again!